Client is a French Company which specializes in providing video solutions and service infrastructure for the delivery of interactive Live TV and video on demand (VoD) services. This is one of pilot of digital television and video on demand over IP networks. Founded in 2003 by members of VLC , this Company develops and sells digital video broadcast equipment in more than 70 countries. To continue to develop, we are looking for 1 IPTV Project Manager (onsite in France in some months), who will be responsible for deploying ITPV solutions and OTT (Over-The-Top) with the following tasks:
– Establish and follow plan with client;
– Pilot/Manage internal and external resource for installation;
– Coordinate with partners of ecosystem to resolve problems of interoperability;
– Compile, write documents of project (test, technical architecture, specifications…);
– Realize validation tests with client;
– Train equipment of client;
– Follow all problems of production after delivery.
– Have at least 3 years experience;
– Good knowledge, practice of IP networks, Linux system and IPTV solution and OTT (RTSP, multicast, DRM, DVB, HLS,…);
– Have good management project and communication skill;
– Fluent in English or French (4 skills: listening, speaking, reading, writing);
– Knowledge of scripting language is a plus (PHP, Perl, Python…);
– Be careful, strict, autonomous to ensure the project goes and develops smoothly.
– Develop career within an international group;
– Interesting salary and bonus (including quarterly performance bonus, project bonus, seniority bonus, profit bonus and 13th month salary);
– Social/Medical Insurance following Vietnamese Laws;
– Private Personal Health Insurance every year;
– Free foreign languages courses (English and French) at Company.
– Specially, with this position, you will have chance to be onsite in France in some months for training and working with appropriate allowance.