Client is a French company which specializes in providing video solutions and service infrastructure for the delivery of interactive Live TV and video on demand (VoD) services, with over 300 deployments in 50 countries representing millions of users and 10,000 live channels. The purpose of the project is to test (auto & manual) the client’s products.
1)- Manual testing VOD/nPVR server, DVB-IP gateway, and other video broadcasting servers;
2)- Writing test cases for manual testing those servers from specification documents;
3)- Setting up testing environment based on Ubuntu Linux machine;
4)- Have knowledge of streaming video product.
So, we are looking for 1 Tester/Developer to join this project.
1)- Linux using and administrating skill (2 years – intermediate) (required);
2)- Linux shell or Python or PHP programing skill (2 years – intermediate) (required);
3)- TCP/IP understanding (intermediate) (required);
4)- Selenium 2.0;
5)- Gool level of English to work with foreign client;
6)- French is an advantage.
– Develop career within an international group;
– Opportunity to be trained and to work in Europe;
– Interesting salary and bonus (including quarterly performance bonus, project bonus, seniority bonus, profit bonus and 13th month salary);
– Social/Medical Insurance following Vietnamese Laws;
– Private Personal Health Insurance every year;
– Free foreign languages courses (English and French) at Company.