You will be working within the ServiceDesk Team. There will be times when you will need to support the ITOps team, when business needs require.
The Servicedesk technician will be the first point of contact for all IT service desk incidents and requests for our customer. The Technician will, troubleshoot, document and resolve IT related issues based on solutions found in the knowledge base and also update the knowledge base with new solutions. The Technician must work in a timely and efficient manner while ensuring attendance, quality and customer service metrics are met.
* This position is suitable for young graduates or students in 3 or 4th year of Universities.
– Assure technical support for the company agency;
– Investigate, resolve hardware and software problems;
– Investigate network problems;
– Assure/ maintain a relationship with the external providers (ISP);
– Install/ configure computers and peripherals;
– Network monitoring
– Have Basic IT knowledge in:
– OS: Windows 2000/XP/Seven/8/10, Windows 2003/2008/2016 Server (Active Directory).;Knowledge of: Linux/Unix;
– Good communication and have a good ability to work with the team;
– Self motivation, desire to learn new technical skills;
– Good at English, at least can read document and communicate with foreign;
– Be an advantage if you have knowledge of:
– Networking: OSI, TCP/IP, Ethernet/Fast Ethernet, Routing, Wireless LAN, VLAN, VPN;
– Protocols: DHCP, DNS, LDAP, SNMP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP;
– Security: Antivirus, Firewall, IPSec, LAN & WLAN Security.
– Good supplies depending on your experience & capacity;
– Develop career within an international group;
– Opportunity to be trained and to work with professional working team;
– Join interesting clubs at Company: football, ping-pong, dancing,….