Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
So, why don’t you try it on one time?
This time, Pentalog collaborates with a big client that is one of super innovative Companies which empowers a wide range of companies with high-level analytics regarding foot traffic in their buildings and their open spaces. They make solutions for retail geological. They detect all mobile phones with WiFi and 2G in a store -Analyze customer behaviors in real-time -Influence shopper decisions by customizing in-store digital displays. They are unlike any other solutions that rely on actions from mobile phone users and thus can only capture a portion of the visitor traffic.
We are looking for a Web developer to help implement a series of analytics widgets for an IoT product. The work also involves some ELT, data analysis and reporting using APIs and databases. So, we recruit a Fullstack Web Developer/UX Design.
– Have chances to work with one of super innovative Companies in the World (American Company);
– Work in an open, professional & passionate working environment with friendly, collaborative colleagues;
–Opportunity to visit Hong Kong (a dynamic country) for working and travelling.
– Experience with AngularJS (^1.5.8) ( Frontend) and Ruby on Rails (Backend); at least 3 years.
– Strong in:
• MySQL or equivalent RDBMS;
• Web charting;
– Good knowledge of those is an advantage:
• AngularJS Material;
– Good logical thinking;
– Proactive, well self-organized and responsible in work;
– Fluency in English is a must.
– Develop career within an international group;
– Interesting salary and bonus (including quarterly performance bonus, project bonus, seniority bonus, profit bonus and 13th month salary);
– Social/Medical Insurance following Vietnamese Laws;
– Private Personal Health Insurance every year;
– Free foreign languages courses (English and French) at Company.
Specially, with this position, you will have chance to be onsite in Hong Kong (one local of client site) in some months for training and working with appropriate allowance. It’ll be really interesting, isn’t it?